I wouldn't consider myself a beauty expert. I'm constantly watching YouTube videos on how to do my liquid liner or different ways to master the perfect loose wave. BUT I would definitely consider myself a beauty junkie. It was love at first sight when my mom took me to the Clinique counter for the first time. And don't even get me started on those Clinique Bonuses! I loved trying out alllll the products then and not much has changed! I've weeded through everything I've tried lately and am only sharing the best of the best. Here are the 8 products I currently can't live without!
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette | I've always used Urban Decay's eye shadow palettes and never realized how poorly they stayed on until I tried Anastasia. This is the creamiest most blend-able eye shadow I've ever used! And I absolutely love all the colors it comes with.
2. Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment | Need a lip stain that really works?! Look no further. I've tried lots of different brands and none stay on as well as Nars. I've put this on at 9am and had to scrub it off at night. (And it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry and weird all day) If you're specifically looking for a red lip stain "Light My Fire" is the most perfect shade of red!
3. Face Halo | I love Face Halos! It perfectly removes all of your makeup with just water. You simply wet the Halo and wipe off your makeup. You'll be amazed at how much comes off. The pads are made with special fibers that give your face a deep clean and it seriously works. The best part? You can wash them! Throw them in with your whites when you're doing laundry and they're ready to use again. (You can save money and stop buying all of those makeup remover wipes!)
4. Pixi Glow Tonic | This little bottle is liquid gold. I put this on after I wash my face and before I moisturize. It exfoliates your skin while leaving it feeling all fresh and glowy! The best part? You can get it at Target. It has done wonders to my skin!
5. Dior Nail Glow | My nails have taken a serious beating lately. Between all the gel polish or SNS damage they're in need of some serious TLC. I decided to take a break from manicures and have fallen in love with clear polish again. Every Sunday I give myself an at-home mani and this nail polish has been the perfect addition. I love the pop of clear pink it adds to my nails for a healthy glow!
6. Kenra Dry Texture Spray | I don't leave home without this spray! After I've curled and hair-sprayed my hair I add this texture spray before breaking up all the curls. It adds that perfect texture and volume to almost make it look a little messy but in a good way!
7. Billie Razors | I stumbled across Billie Razors a couple months ago and haven't looked back. Billie is a shave club geared towards women and it's so affordable! You can get a starter kit which includes your razor, two 5-cartridge blades, and a magnetic holder for $9! Then you just set up how often you want replacement blades delivered depending on how often you shave. (This delivery includes 4 replacement blades for $9.) Not only am I saving money because I'm not headed to Target every other month for cheap razors but these are adorable and delivered to my front door.
8. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay | You mix the powdered clay with equal parts apple cider vinegar and water and what you get is a magical clay mask. It's a serious "deep clean" that makes your face feel AMAZING! Don't believe me? Go read the 13,000+ reviews on Amazon. (If you have sensitive skin be careful. It is definitely strong and will leave your face red for around an hour.)
What products are you loving right now?!