Remember when Kat and I had an Atlanta staycation and made out like a bandit at Trader Joe’s? I might have skipped the part where we bought out the entire store…but we did. TJ’s trips are few and far between for me. (C’mon southside, GET IT TOGETHER.) A little bird told us that the beauty products Trader Joe’s carries is some kind of “best kept secret” in the beauty world. So naturally, we spent a small fortune to try everything out. We bought everything from oil and sugar scrub to lotion and shampoo. The best part? The highest priced item is just $6! We purchased 12 different products and these were hands-down our faves.
1. Green Tea Triple Milled Soap $3 | This soap is enriched with shea butter and green tea. Don’t get me started on the smell.
2. Vitamin E Oil $4 | The possibilities are endless with this fragrance-free oil. I’ve used it as a bath oil, a post-shower moisturizer, and even to treat a scar on my knee.
3. Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion $4 | By far my favorite TJ’s beauty find! It’s back to basics with this fragrance-free, oil-free SPF 15 moisturizer. By the end of the day, my face doesn’t feel dry, but it also doesn’t feel oily – just right!
4. Nourish All-in-One Facial Cleanser $6 | This face wash gets more make-up off of my face at the end of the day than any facial cleanser I’ve ever used! It’s extremely gentle but gets the job done. One review I read said “Check out the ingredients in this face wash. You’d pay a fortune for this at a department store.”
5. Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo $4 | My hair feels silky smooth after using this shampoo and I love the tingly feeling!
6. Coconut Body Butter $5 | This miracle cream keeps your skin moisturized all day long. The scent is incredible but not overpowering.
Don’t be alarmed if you find me at Trader Joe’s in some kind of weird, vampire-like, hoarding frenzy. Y’all have a great weekend!